About Bioinfo Publications
*Bioinfo Publications is a rapidly growing academic publisher with more than 70 Open Access and more than 70 Subscription based Peer Reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines.
*Bioinfo Publications is an Open Access publication model, which enables the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide research community. All articles published under Open Access can be accessed by anyone and enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving (open access repository).
*Bioinfo Publications strongly supports the Open Access initiative. Full texts (PDF and HTML format) of all articles published by Bioinfo Publications are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication.
*Open Access Journals: published articles at Bioinfo Publications are licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution non-commercial License, which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, providing that the work is properly cited.
*Bioinfo Publications endorses the definition of open access publication drafted by the headquarters of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute in Chevy Chase, Maryland, Bethesda Meeting on Open Access Publishing.
*Articles published in Bioinfo Publications journals are peer reviewed.
*Bioinfo Publications will keep up to date with latest advances in the respective fields and articles published in our journals will reach the readers directly through E-mail.
Online Manuscript Submission Guideline: *Editorial Tracking System or E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit Article / Manuscript.
Indeed, publishing with Bioinfo Publications has many advantages, including:
* 150 Peer-Reviewed International Journals, in which:
: 70 Open Access Peer-Reviewed International Journals
: 70 Subscription based Peer-Reviewed International Journals
* Open Access journals: Open Access of all published articles
* Open Access journals: Published articles are available permanently in full text PDF and HTML format
* Bioinfo Publications implemented DOI system for publish article
* Open Access journals: Published articles are available permanently in full text, which can easily download and print.
* Subscription Journals: Published articles having minimum subscription charges and are available with in full text PDF, which can easily download and print.
* Translate article - option give support to read all articles in different languages.
* Only top scholars are appointed as Boards of Editors.
* Details of Editorial member are given on website as: Name, Affiliation, Country, Biography and Publications
* The only real-time interactive review system in publishing
* Unbiased, quality-oriented, and transparent review processing (reviewers are disclosed on accepted articles)
* Unmatched efficiency, with an average of 1 months from submission to publication
* Reviewers focus on certifying accuracy of articles, not evaluating significance
* Significance democratically judged by the reading activity of the community through advanced analytics
* Truly impartial recognition of the best papers
* Feedback on the impact of every article
* Instantaneous online publication and an average of 7 days from acceptance until final pdf
* Indexing of articles more than 1200 International University Library, research centre's and other archiving systems
* Being part of a community, journal initiative by researchers for researchers
Bioinfo Publications is committed to working toward a model that:
1. Allows the dissemination of peer reviewed manuscripts containing original research and Online immediately upon publication, at no charge to user groups, without requiring registration or other restrictions to access.
2. Requires copyright holders to allow users to “copy, use, distribute, transmit, and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship…”
*National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) :
(NAAS Score of Scientific Journals 2016; Effective from January 1, 2017)
1. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences,0975-3710, NAAS Score: * 4.20, Impact Factor*: 5.012 (2016)
2. International Journal of Genetics,0975-2862, NAAS Score: * 4.46
3. International Journal of Microbiology Research,0975-5276, NAAS Score: * 4.77 National Library of Medicine - NLM Catalog
4. International Journal of Parasitology Research,0975-3702, NAAS Score: *
International Journal of Medical and Clinical Research, 0976-5530, Impact Factor*: 4.230 (2015)
International Journal of Chemical Research, 0975-3699, Impact Factor*: 4.185 (2015)
Contact Email: email@example.com